PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.02.2012

Hoppy Wheat Makes Me Happy

I'm a huge fan of white wine - pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc. I love it all! But last weekend, I switched to beer in honor of a good friend's wedding - and the reception at Boulevard Brewing Company in Kansas City.  Much to my surprise, I discovered a great-tasting new beer - Boulevard's 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat.


Here's Boulevard's description of my new beer of choice:

With roots in two of today's most popular brewing styles, 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer is the result of careful cultivation by our brewers and cellarmen. Their efforts to craft a hybrid yielded a bumper crop of flavor; a delightfully distinctive ale with the aroma of an IPA and the refreshing taste of a wheat beer.
I can't attest to any of the technical aspects, but it was tasty ... and I hear it's hitting stores very soon. What do you think? Have you tried Boulevard's Hoppy Wheat?

- Kara

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment