PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.31.2012

Have a wonderful weekend!

What are your plans for the long holiday weekend? Matthew and I are staying home (for once) and with no visitors! I'm not sure what to do with myself for three days!

I have a little work to do on Saturday morning, as I'm interviewing Kansas City's newest celebrity Shannon Vreeland (Olympic gold medalist - woohoo!) for a local magazine, but then it's going to be all about baby the rest of the time. We have an old dresser of Matthew's grandmoms that we are painting a dark gray and replacing all the knobs. Since our contractor STILL has not made it here to start on the nursery, this will be our first baby project. I'm excited to finally get something done!

Hope you have a nice relaxing (or productive) weekend. If you're off to the lake or anywhere else fun - safe travels! We'll see you back here next week!


- Melina



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment