PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.20.2012

Eating Out in Dallas

While we were so exhausted after a full day of shopping for our boutique (I love saying that word!), we did manage dinner with newlyweds Ashley and Chris at Urban Taco on Dallas' trendy McKinney Avenue.


We loved it! Great atmosphere, free valet parking (great idea Dallas!) and, of course, amazing food! Here's what I ordered - the taco trio (not my picture, I was too tired for photography).


Our excellent meal at Urban Taco had me thinking about my favorite Mexican restaurants in Kansas City. I love, love, love Jalapeno's in Brookside, Manny's in the Crossroads and even Zocalo on the Plaza, although I think the margaritas are their biggest draw. And then there's Los Alamos Market y Cocina Melina wrote about here.

What do you think? Where's your favorite place to eat Mexican in Kansas City or anywhere? Can't wait to jot down your suggestions.


Photobucket
- Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment