PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.29.2012

Bowling in Daylight ... Sober

Sometimes it really hits me ... I'm a mom of two ... in the suburbs! Eeek! Reality really struck home a few days ago when we spent our Friday morning bowling.

The last time I was in a bowling alley, I was with a rowdy group of friends, at night, drinking beer. Or maybe it was one of those trendy martini bowling alleys, in which I was probably throwing back a martini. Either way, in my mind, bowling and preschoolers don't go well together.

Turns out I was wrong. We had a great time with some of our favorite friends.


And the girls had a chance to try out their new socks from the crewcuts outlet which I wrote about here.



The best part, though, was watching them try something for the first time ... and having a good laugh behind their backs. Ah, my sweet Nora!

 



Photobucket
- Kara

2 comments: