PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.28.2012

Surprise Ending

This may be a bit heavy for Monday morning, but given that we're a little over a week away until election day, it needs to be shared.

Kara and I grew up in Nixa, Missouri - a very small town with a huge population of mega Southern Baptist churches. Like many small towns, it's heavily conservative, and I don't often have much pride for any political news or opinions that come from Christian county.

However, my husband shared this video with me last week of a Springfield pastor and I found myself so shocked and proud. Please watch this video and watch it ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I can't express that last part enough. You must watch it til the end. I hope you enjoy his message and please share this video.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment