PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.09.2012

Best Night Ever: Time Warner Cable Party

Last week, I had the pleasure of planning one of the best events ever - seriously, people did say that!


Time Warner Cable sponsored the event at a home in the Ward Parkway District. I had the privilege of managing the event, with Moxi Events by my side dreaming up and coordinating all of the amazing details.

The party was for the patrons of the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art's annual gala, which Mark and I are attending this Saturday night!



Dan Meiners is responsible for the amazing furniture and florals and even attended the party himself.




Time Warner Cable was able to show off its advanced technology and Signature Home products.


Even 3D with George Brett!


It was a chilly evening, but our tent, heaters and fire pits did the trick. I think everyone had a great time!





We also had the coolest entertainment - garden nymph dancers/acrobats at the beginning ...

 
 
 
And then Phat Strad, an international cast of classically trained beautiful girls playing futuristic electronic instruments with an  industrial strength club groove. So, so cool!
 
 

Everyone LOVED Phat Strad, as well as the yummy signature cocktails from Manifesto with our logo ...


My favorite part of the night, however, was meeting and actually spending time (hours!) with designers Jonathan Adler and Genevieve Gorder!





I had to post that last one again, as it was taken with Genevieve's phone and posted by her personally to Twitter ... plus I'm right next to her! Dream come true!

The entire night was so magical - thanks Time Warner Cable for letting me be a part of it!

Photobucket
- Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment