PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.26.2012

Baubles, Baubles Everywhere

This week, we had the pleasure of selling some of our fun jewelry - and meeting two amazing local jewlery designers - all while getting to know some of our fellow bloggers. The little meetup was organized by Lisa of Periodot Skys and Erin of Pretty, Polished, Perfect.

Andrea of Darling Lilyblu is the creator of the gorgeous gold link necklace on the left (which came home with me) and many other treasures that have found their way to my Christmas wish list. I really want the matching bracelet and the blue and white beaded necklace pictured on the right (hint, hint in case anyone who loves me is reading!)


I also fell in love with the lovely pretties of Ngan of ENVe Designs. Also a blogger (and a mom of three), Ngan creates super cute and colorful bracelets and necklaces - very preppy, which I love. I bought Melina a necklace for Christmas, and she bought me one! Perfect trade : )


Courtney with Stella & Dot was also there with some gorgeous pieces (though out of my budget). Did I mention the local designers' prices were anywhere from $14 to $50 - amazing! Still, I do my Stella & Dot and wished I could have purchased more than a few baubles.


The only display I don't have a picture of is ours (what was I thinking?!), but I'll post some from our trunk shows this weekend in Nixa.

In the meantime, check out these local jewelry designers - you won't be disappointed. And have a great weekend!

Photobucket
- Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment