PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.24.2012

Time Warner Blogger Event Recap

Last Friday, the hubs and I hit up the Time Warner Cable's VIP Blogger Event orchestrated by Kara, and it was such a nice addition to your typical chaotic Plaza Art Fair. As a Presenting Sponsor of the Art Fair, Time Warner had wireless hot spots throughout the Plaza, so people could connect to wifi throughout the entire event weekend.

We first arrived with a prime parking spot because of our VIP parking pass - thanks Time Warner! Seasons 52 catered the event and had some yummy appetizers, desserts and complimentary wine and beer. They also gifted all the bloggers with two wine glasses!


yummy desserts

I had a great time meeting new KC bloggers and lounging around on the comfy sofas before it was time to walk miles through the Art Fair.



In addition to a swag bag, Time Warner also did a $200 Plaza Art Fair giveaway (didn't win!) and had a tweet and go seek game with tiles hidden throughout the Plaza worth various denominations in Plaza gift cards, which I thought was a great idea.

I thought it was one of the better blogger events I have been to and look forward to Time Warner (hopefully) doing it again next year.

Kara and I

almost 26 weeks!


I think this kid had a good time.


best seat in the house!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment