PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.06.2012

Dying over Hatch

I've been totally embracing my growing bump and growing breasts, ass, hips, etc. And nothing (I repeat nothing) has me more excited about dressing myself than Hatch Collection's fall line. It is gorgeous. I've been swooning over Hatch since before I was pregnant. Weird to be eyeing maternity looks pre-pregnancy? Heck no because you can wear Hatch clothes with or without a bump. Their clothes are pricey, but I really hope someone (wink, wink husband) indulges me on this because I'm sooo in love with the following:

The Legging, $148

The Sweatshirt Dress, $238

The Slouch Dress, $248


Aren't you dying? Quick question: can I get away with adding these to my registry?


- Melina


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment