PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.26.2012

Gram & Dun = Yum

Last night, my girlfriends and I celebrated the upcoming nuptials of Miss Jen with an impromptu and low-key bachelorette party on the Plaza. We met at Gram & Dun, one of my favorite locally-owned restaurants, for delicious apps and drinks, and stayed on for several hours to eat dinner and indulge in a few more drinks! Here are some gorgeous pics (not my own) of all the amazing food ... and the gorgeous exterior. Love that patio but not during this heat wave!


I enjoyed the Shishito Peppers for an appetizer, along with the French Onion Dumplings (I shared, I promise!), some lovely white wine and also the Fried Goat Cheese & Avocado salad (small serving which was actually plenty!) Everything was great, but I really wish I'd had the Short Rib Grilled Cheese - mmm, Maggie, thank you for allowing me a bite!

Here are all the girls after dinner - good luck Jen! You'll  be a beautiful bride, and we can't wait for our first wedding reception at Boulevard!
  

The bride is in pink in the back!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment