PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.25.2012

Choosing a paint color for the nursery

At 17 weeks pregnant and no work being done to the nursery yet, I'm starting to get impatient. We're waiting for our contractor to begin a few minor projects in the nursery before we can paint, and I'm eager for him to get started!  (He promised he'd have everything done by Sept. 1.)

In the meantime, I'm on the hunt for the perfect paint color. I mentioned back in this post, that we're going with an orange and aqua color scheme. I'm debating whether to go bold with the walls or keep them more neutral and serene. Below are a few nursery inspirations and Sherwin-Williams paint colors that matched. (note: I do not know the exact paint colors for these nurseries, these are just similar ones I found.)


paint colors left to right: SW bubbles, SW carefree, SW aqua tint
nursery photos via pinterest


 - Melina





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment