PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.12.2012

Better Together: Neiman Marcus and Target Collaboration

We Edit girls love a good bargain, but I tend to be a little lazy in my hunt for a good deal. Or maybe I'm just being sane, but I've never gotten up at 4 a.m. to hit Black Friday sales or slept outside of Target waiting  for the next collaboration to launch (hello! Missoni sold out in like .3 seconds!).

But this next partnership with Target may change all that. Forget the fact that when it launches (Dec. 1), I'll be nine months pregnant. I. WILL. BE. THERE.

If you haven't heard the news yet, 24 famous designers will be collaborating on a line to be showcased in both Neiman and Target stores. The items will mostly be in the fashion and home categories, and they'll range in price from $7.99 to $499.99. Here's a list of the designers involved. (I've bolded my favorites!)

Alice + Olivia
Altuzarra
Band of Outsiders
Brian Atwood
Carolina Herrera
Derek Lam
Diane von Furstenberg
Eddie Borgo
Jason Wu
Judith Leiber
Lela Rose
Marchesa
Marc Jacobs
Oscar de la Renta
Philip Crangi
Prabal Gurung
Proenza Schouler
Rag & Bone
Robert Rodriguez
Rodarte
Skaist-Taylor
Thom Browne
Tory Burch
Tracy Reese 



Are you freaking out yet? Maybe if my water breaks while I'm standing in line, they'll give me my own personal shopping experience and tell me everything in my cart is free! More realistically, I'll probably promise them my unborn child in exchange for being first in line.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment