PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.05.2012

Do: STEMfest at Science City

This Saturday, November 10, Time Warner Cable is hosting a FREE event at KC's Science City. This means two things - I'll be working, and you should join me!


This is the first year Time Warner Cable is hosting STEMfest in Kansas City, and we're expecting  a great turnout from local organizations who focus on science, tech, engineering and math (STEM).

Plus, Science City has a new Nature Center exhibit and all kinds of fun, interactive activities for kids of all ages. I thought my girls (ages 3 and 4) were too young for Science City, but on my last visit with Time Warner, I noticed the Kinder Lab and several other exhibits they would totally love!

And did I mention the event is FREE?! Admission to Science City is typically around $10 per person, so this is a great savings for a family of four like ours.

Because admission is free, we're anticipating lots of families, so friend to friend, here's a bit of advice - get there early!

Let me know if you have any questions, and please spread the word about this fun and FREE event! And, of course, you have to say hello if you come by. I'll be in the Time Warner Cable shirt : )

Have a great Monday!

Photobucket

- Kara




No comments:

Post a Comment