PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.12.2012

Holiday Gift Idea: Birchbox

I love monthly subscriptions. I'm not talking magazines, though I love those too, but I mean monthly gifts. When Matthew and I were first dating, he got me one of my all-time favorite gifts, a cheese-of-the-month club membership. We followed that up with wine-of-the-month (obvious pairing, right?), but sadly since we've become home owners and more budget conscious, we've dropped the monthly gifts. But in the early months of this pregnancy, I decided to indulge myself and signed up for Birchbox.  If you're not familiar with Birchbox, it's a monthly subscription of beauty samples. A great way to try new products. If you're a sucker for Sephora mainly for the samples, then Birchbox is for you!



You can join Birchbox and pay $10 month with no contract or cancellation fee, or you can sign up for 3, 6, or 12-month memberships. I love this gift idea for sisters or best friends. It's unique and fun, and who doesn't love getting some beauty goodies in the mail each month?


- Melina

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment