PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.14.2012

Loft Love


Over the weekend, I hit up a few stores at Town Center Plaza (while I was supposed to be grocery shopping) and found my new pair of favorite jeans ... Ann Taylor Loft's curvy skinny jeans ...



These are a great fit - and really do flatter a girl's curves, plus they're priced well too - just $69.50. I was in luck as Loft was having its Friends and Family sale, so I walked away with new jeans for around $40!

With such a great sale, I couldn't resist this bright sweater (with a striped back, so cute!) While I received an additional 40% off, Loft is now running a sale for an extra 50% off all sale items. Check out their sale items in the store or online.


I only picked up the two items - I'm supposed to be Christmas shopping - but here are two dresses I thought looked really cute ... holiday party, anyone?

Tiny Track Print Blouse Dress, $89.50

Bow Neck Pleated Blouse Dress, $89.50
Have you found anything you loved at Loft lately?

Photobucket
- Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment