PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.16.2012

Eat: Gailey's in Springfield



When it comes to brunch, we usually don't venture too far from home. My husband makes a mean biscuits and gravy, and we have a few places in Nixa we'll go when we don't feel like cooking. But a few weeks ago my sister-in-law was visiting, and we came across Gailey’s Breakfast Café in downtown Springfield. It's been locally owned since 2005 and has been voted best breakfast by 417 magazine five years in a row! How we just discovered this place, I have no idea!

This delicious little café is located in the Historic Hotel Seville on Walnut Street. The atmosphere is great and the food even better. I had scrambled eggs with asiago cheese and cilantro - yum!

Hope you'll give this fabulous place a try this weekend. I might even see you there!


- Mea




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Gailey's! They also have the BEST chocolate chip pancakes I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, sounds wonderful! Mom needs to take us there soon! Hear you're doing really well - hope to see you soon! Kara

    ReplyDelete