PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.10.2012

Three More Weeks of Waiting . . .

I'm tired of being pregnant. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of not being able to get off the couch with either help or a second or third try. I'm tired of being winded every time I go up the stairs. I'm tired of getting up to pee in the middle of the night, and I'm really tired of not knowing if I've had a baby girl or a baby boy in my tummy the last 9 months.

Can you tell I'm ready to give birth?

My good friend Mary, who is due two weeks before me, is going in this morning to be induced. I'm so happy that she didn't have to wait til her due date to see her baby girl. I know she was suffering just as much as me, if not more.

I hope someone lets me have this baby a bit early too. In the meantime, Matthew and I are ticking off a few last-minute to-dos and getting in some much needed "us" time before we become a family of four (including Stew man).

Any advice on how we should spend our last few weeks together? I'm getting TONS of sleep, so I don't need help in that department. Movies? Dinner out? We'd love your suggestions!


- Melina

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment