PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.24.2013

Another reason to love Target



If you're not dropping into Target at least once a week, I'm about to give you a reason to do so. Or if you're like Kara and I, a reason to stop by nearly ever day.

I started following targetdoesitagain on Instagram, and it's already a serious obsession. I don't know much about it except it follows these very cute girls into the Target dressing room as they style their wardrobes with the latest adorable duds from Target. They put the cutest stuff together. I don't know about you, but sometimes I judge too harshly by how something hangs on a hanger. These girls have made me determined to try more things on!


Check them out on Pinterest too.

I'm going to have to talk to Matthew about increasing my monthly clothing budget.


- Melina



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment