PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.14.2013

My Valentines

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. I know lots of people consider it a fake consumer holiday, but I personally think it's a nice reminder to show our favorite people how much we love them. Since becoming a new mommy, I especially appreciate the reminder because Matthew and I haven't gotten much alone time together. It's easy to put all your focus and attention on the new little one in your life and forget about your spouse!

I had a great day yesterday with my many Valentines. Harvey and I took Matthew out to lunch at our favorite spot, Happy Gillis.

Little man in his v-day outfit looking good!

Then, I got home and this little box was on my front step.

\



Yummy chocolate cake from my secret Valentine, Kara! She ordered it through a new site (to me, at least!) called Zaarly. It's an online marketplace that allows you to purchase and sell goods and services. Kara bought this slice of chocolate cake for only $5 and they delivered it with that super cute packaging. Great idea, huh?

And if I hadn't been spoiled enough already, Matthew came home with red tulips and a gift card to Starbucks.

Hope you felt the love yesterday too and continue to feel it every day. Have a great weekend everyone!


- Melina



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy Gillis is one of my ultimate KC faves... AND you got Starbucks dollars? What a perfect day. :)

    ReplyDelete