PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.30.2013

Loving Right Now: Items for Harvey

I LOVE shopping for Harvey. Most people find baby boys not nearly as fun as shopping for girls, but I think it's the total opposite. For moms with little girls, I think it can be easy to do dress after dress with matching bows, but for boys, you have to be a bit more creative. I love mixing prints with Harvey and as soon as he's in shoes and out of his helmet (more on that later), I'll be going accessory crazy with my little guy. Here are a few things I'm lusting after now.

Harvey's Wishlist
Top left clockwise: Freshly Picked Moccasins, My-Trike Tricycle, Boden Printed Shirt, Gap Top, Salt City Emporium Leggings, Boden Plaid Pants

4 comments:

  1. Love the selection. You should also check out Minnetonka Mocs (only about $20) and I never see other kids wearing them (except for my daughter, in pink ones of course!). The velcro front strap version stays put on toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you can be so creative with boys! Love these items and this blog- i just found it on the kc blogger meetup site, i am a local kc blogger too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Catherine. I've heard of Minnetonka, but haven't tried them yet. Thanks for the suggestion!

    Angela - welcome! So happy you found us. What's your blog? Are you going to Go Blog Social this weekend?

    ReplyDelete