PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.11.2013

Shop: In Clover's Rainy Day Sale

Just because we love all of our own merchandise at Edit doesn't mean we don't shop anywhere else. On the contrary! We love supporting other local boutiques, and of course, we're avid Gap, J. Crew and Target shoppers too.

This week, one of our favorite neighborhood boutiques is having a "rainy day sale" you won't want to miss. In Clover at 83rd and Mission in Prairie Village is offering 30% off one full-price item today through Saturday - and a free scarf with purchases of $75 and up.


Coincidentally, I stopped in yesterday to check out their selection - bestie Ashley was raving about all of their spring tops and dresses - and I was impressed! I found several items I wanted to take home, but alas, my clothing budget is a bit restricted this month. With 30% off, though, I may just be able to swing one of the cute patterned tops I picked up. Most were between $50 and $80.


Do you know of any good sales at local boutiques going on this weekend? If so, let us know! And maybe we'll see you this weekend at In Clover ... after brunch at another local favorite - Urban Table!

Photobucket
- Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment