PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.04.2012

Movies to see this weekend

We're getting into that time of year when all the good movies are coming out in anticipation for award's season. Now, I'm not going to pretend to be a movie snob or even know much about what makes a good film, so if you want real reviews, go some place else (or I'll have my husband do a guest post)!

But I am excited to see two movies this weekend that will more than likely not be recognized come March, but will be entertaining nonetheless.

Taken 2. Have you seen Taken 1? I think I've seen it at least five times. It's frightening but oh so good. Liam Neeson is so sexy. He's good looking and that voice - ah! If you like action thrillers, you'll definitely want to see this one. It won't disappoint.



Pitch Perfect. I just watched Brittany Snow and Anna Kendrick on Anderson Live, and they are so adorable. The movie also stars Rebel Wilson, who you may remember from Bridesmaids or What to Expect When You're Expecting. She's hilarious. I expect this movie to be fun, entertaining and a little silly. The perfect movie to see with your girlfriends or sister. Kara, are you free Sunday night?




What are your plans this weekend? Any good movies on your list to see?


- Melina


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment